Tuesday 12 June 2007

Medal Day

Sunday was MarShere Langwarrin's medal day and therefore Amy, Rick and Myself had our dancing exams. Congrats to Aimez and Rick as they were great.
I completed:
Silver Bar New Vogue (4 dances)
Gold Jive
Gold Merengue
We have to wait until the Mid Year Ball this Saturday night to find out the results. Fingers Crossed. Thanks to Ben, Ezzy and Jason for coming to watch my Golds, it meant a lot.
I'm really looking forward to the ball, it's always a lot of fun, and the Teacher's Floorshow, which i'm performing in, is always a laugh. Besides, any reason to dress up is always great.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your dances were awesome, im glad i watched. "GO SHAZZIE!" haha. I thought u were going to kill me when i kept shouting out lol.

Shazzie said...

Kill You? Are you kidding? You were great! You made me relax and enjoy the dances, yey for you Ezzy xoxoxo