Sunday 2 March 2008

It's Cabaret Time...

Ok People, the date is set. This term's Cabaret night is Saturday 5th April at 7pm. I would love you to come and show me some support as I perform my exams for Gold Samba to "Africa" and Gold Swing Waltz/Gold Lucille Waltz to "The Kill" (yes I said The Kill) complete with costumes. Oh, and for a laugh, I'm doing the Hip Hop performance as well. Quintin, Amy, and Rick will also be performing the Hip Hop routine as well as their honour dances from their exams earlier in the day.

If you are able/want to come and show your support, plus have one hell of a laugh watching us perform Hip Hop, please RSVP this ASAP, as I need to put in a table reservation.

Thanks :)

4 comments:

Jason said...

I'll be there.

Shazzie said...

Most excellent!

Erin said...

I won't be. Tape it.

Shazzie said...

Consider it done!