Tuesday 13 November 2007

Give me something to sing about....

Well finally I have a reason to smile. I became an Auntie for the second time today. CHELSEA JANE ORROCK was born this afternoon and she is beautiful (photos to follow). Also I should be getting my new car at the end of the week (hopefully) although I have to return my hire car tomorrow which is already causing problems..... it might be time to call in on some of those promised lifts peoples ;)
Anyway it's late and I'm at Mum's house still, and I hear my bed calling, so goodnight.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Your little niece is gorgeous! And yay for new car. What are u getting? I don't think you've told me. Sucks to have no car for a couple of days. If need be, i could probably get you from work, but i won't be able to take you to work.

Rhiannon-May said...

Congratualtions on becoming an Auntie!!Good to hear things are turning around for you my dear!
There is light at the end of the tunnel!!
I would offer you a lift but i'm currently waiting for the Police to come and fingerprint my car (my blog explains it)

-xox-

Jason said...

Same as Erin said, I can get you if you need lifts (and I'm not working myself at the time), but I can't take you to work in the mornings.


Congratulations on the niece.