Wednesday 24 October 2007

Nobody Wins.....

It's 3am, I start to cry, I'm alone again, I tried so hard not to fall in love, But here I am. You couldn't even pretend, that you cared if this is the end. There's nothing else I can say, what can I do? We might have worked out some day, but it takes two. So much for your promises, they died the day you let me go. Now you have given me, nothing but shattered dreams, I feel like I could run away from this empty heart of mine. I woke up to reality, and found the future not so bright. I dreamt the impossible, that maybe things could work out right. I kept my mouth shut for too long. Now we're in this way too far, you’re about to break my heart and tear everything we had apart. I'm feeling lost when I'm in your arms. The reasons are gone for why I was holding on to you. I tried so hard to be the one, but now I don't like who I've become. I kept it all inside of me for all this time. I thought that I could make it work if I just tried. Searching for the truth in your eyes, I found myself so lost I don't recognize the person now that you are. Maybe there's beauty in goodbye, no one's wrong or right, there's just no reason left to try. Now it's gone too far, look at where we are. You push me away, it’s another black day, let's count up the reasons to cry. Look what you've missed, living like this…..Nobody wins.

0 comments: