Thursday 10 July 2008

Inspired by Steve...

Known as:
Shaz, Shazzie, Shazzie-Boo, Shazzle, Shazley, Shazza

Born:
16/04/1981

Haircolor:
Medium Brown

Eyecolor:
blue/green

SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER...

Fallen off the bed?
Lol yep!

Broken someone else's heart?
I doubt that very much.

Had your heart broken?
Oh yeah!

Had a dream come true?
Nup

SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY...

Wearing:
Black pants, black singlet top, gold wrap thingy. :)

Listening to:
Neighbours and the tapping of my lappy keys.

Located:
On my bed.

Watching:
Computer and Neighbours.

Should REALLY be:
Getting ready for my last Thursday night at dancing. :(

SECTION 4 - DO YOU...

Do you brush your teeth?
of course

Have any piercings?
One in each ear.

Drive?
Nah... :P

Have a cell phone?
Yep

SECTION 5 - THE LAST PERSON YOU...

Hugged:
Benji

IMed:
Ez

Talked with on the phone:
Some dude at work.

SECTION 7 - PERSONAL...

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A good Mum and happy.

What comes first in your life?
My family, Ben, and my friends.

What are you most scared of?
Being outside in the dark alone.

What do you usually think about before you go to bed?
How little time I have before my alarm will go off :(

Did you lose someone you really loved?
Thankfully not, I have a young family.

SECTION 8 - FAVORITE...

Movie:
I have many favourites.

Store:
Don't have one.

Cousin:
What a retarded question!

Food:
Mac and Cheese... yummy!

Candy:
Chocolate, Black Forest... *drools*

Day of the week:
Saturday

color:
Jade Green

SECTION 9 - DO YOU...

Like to give hugs?
DUH! I'm a hug whore! :P

Like to walk in the rain?
In summer

Prefer black or blue?
Blue

Sleep on your side?
Always

Have a goldfish?
no

Ever have the falling dream?
yep, a lot

Have stuffed animals?
Yep, and I have two of Quinnie's. :P

FIRSTS

First best friend:
Some boy from my court in England, can't remember his name.

First screen name:
Huh?

First self purchased CD:
LOL... Savage Garden, shuddup man!

First pets:
Fluffy the Hamster

First piercing/tattoo:
I got my ears pierced at 4

LASTS

Last car ride:
Me driving home from work.

Last good cry:
About 30 minutes ago, I really don't want to quit dancing :(

Last phone call:
A guy at work(haven't I had this question already)

Last time showered:
Just had one.

Last shoes worn:
My black boots.

Last item bought:
Lunch

Last annoyance:
Being sick

Last website visited:
Clearly blogger since I'm blogging and facebook

Last word/s you said:
"Zoran stop humping me, ya horny Bastard" LMAO!!!! (Seriously :P)

What's under your bed?:
Nothing, carpet!

What time did you wake up today?:
7am, sleep in - woot!

Current mood:
Meh... upset I guess.

current food:
Nothing

Current hair:
Plaited

Current hate:
Being sick and being made to quit something I love!

1 comments:

Rhiannon-May said...

You're quitting dancing??
Wow I am behind in things!

-xox-